2 February 2014

YA Choice of February 2014

With the Young Adult genre becoming more and more popular, each month I will be bringing you my choice of the newly released books which I must share with you all! This month's choice is...

13188676

Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi
Released February 4th 2014
You can pre-order HERE.

Juliette now knows she may be the only one who can stop the Reestablishment. But to take them down, she'll need the help of the one person she never thought she could trust: Warner. And as they work together, Juliette will discover that everything she thought she knew-about Warner, her abilities, and even Adam-was wrong.

I chose this book because it will bring a close to one of my favourite series and I am therefore extremely excited/nervous to see how Tahereh draws it to a close. There have been so many little snippets posted around, full page photos posted to twitter and chapters on ignitemeunlock.com, us fans have been truly spoilt and that makes me so much more excited for the release!

Will you be buying Ignite Me or any other new releases this month? Leave me a comment letting me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment