8 March 2014

YA Choice of March 2014

With the Young Adult genre becoming more and more popular, each month I will be bringing you my choice of the newly released books which I must share with you all! This month's choice is...

18138917

Trouble by Non Pratt
Released March 6th 2014
You can buy it now HERE.

A boy. A girl. A bump. Trouble.
Hannah’s smart and funny ... she’s also fifteen and pregnant. Aaron is new at school and doesn’t want to attract attention. So why does he offer to be the pretend dad to Hannah’s unborn baby? 
Growing up can be trouble but that’s how you find out what really matters.

I was lucky enough to become a VIP for this book which meant that me and a friend were sent an early copy of the book each! I've started reading this and I must tell you, those reviewers don't lie! (It currently holds a 4.55 star rating on Goodreads.) Also, how AMAZING is this cover? Whoever designed it is incredible, something so simple makes a huge impact!


Have you read Ignite Me since I recommended it last month? Let me know what you think in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. It is definitely a striking cover! This story sounds really good and I can't wait to get a copy.
    Cora @ Tea Party Princess

    ReplyDelete